Sunday, April 1, 2007

Being Overwhelmed With GOD'S GOODNESS...

When I read the book FINDING GOD by Dr. Larry Crabb, I began to be overwhelmed with the Goodness of God.

My great desire to learn more about His Goodness and Greatness became like a fountain of water that bursted out!And my hunger to know Him grows... the more I become familiar with His Splendor and Excellence, the more I hunger to know His Goodness.

To know and become acquainted with the Goodness of God is more satisfying than to know the solution to our problems, to know how to make our life comfortable and easy, or to know whatever earthly knowledge we could boast...

1 comment:

Orton said...

Yes po. OK po. Ok rin po ba na kung yun na ang pinaka mabuting matatanggap, pwede na po bang mamundok na lang ako at mag-isang manirahan doon at malasin ang kagandahan ng paligid at kabutihan ng Panginoon? Hindi na po ako bababa sa kapatagan kasi marami pang tentasyon sa isip at kapalibutan doon.