Thursday, April 3, 2008

HOW MUCH TIME God Listens?

How much time or how long do you pray? 5 minutes? 15 minutes? One half hour? An hour?

There was a point in my life that I was just concerned whether I prayed during the day, or not. Later, I was also asking the question: How long should I pray?

But, now, I believe that God -- through His Spirit -- will move His children not only what they ought to pray, but even for how much time they should pray.

Sometimes, I just prayed for a second... and the answer also came as fast as I finished!

Before I decided to leave the fellowship I was a member for several years, there were nights that I prayed without sleeping! It was really difficult to leave the fellowship of people you have learned to love, but, finally, my love for God's exaltation ought to triumph -- God answered my prayer positively that He even moved the heart of my spouse to agree with my decision.

How much time do I pray? It depends.

Actually, I just believe that I can always pray wherever I am and whatever I am doing. Sometimes, I feel that I am praying always.

I just learn to love doing it. For I believe that our Heavenly Father is always listening to us all the time!

We read in Psalm 22:24 states, "For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help."

No comments: